Legal Resources & FAQs
The Law Offices of William R. Van Order, PC has represented personal injury clients across Southern California since 1987. Our attorneys work out of locations in Hemet and Palm Springs, CA and are proud to help individuals and families receive the justice and compensation they deserve.
It is our goal to provide you with the information and resources you need to understand our services and what we can do for you. We encourage you to explore the links on this page and read through our FAQs.
For additional questions or to schedule a FREE consultation with our firm, please give us a call at 951-652-7600.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to learn more about the law and how it works for you, please reference these helpful links.
- Cornell Legal Information Institute – Recent and historic Supreme Court decisions and much more
- Federal and State Courts – Detailed information on federal and state courts, including judge and clerk names, as well as contact information.
- Findlaw – A premier legal search engine with a wealth of links to legal subjects
- Legal Ethics – One resource for ethical issues raised by the Internet, including state-specific requirements
Did You Know Links:
- Importance of Immediate Medical Care For a Bodily Injury Claim
- What Are Unmarked Crosswalks
- Why Is CA Prop 213 Important to Rule Out in a Bodily Injury Claim
- The Importance of Evidence in a Bodily Injury Claim
- How Uninsured Motorist Insurance Can Help You in a Bodily Injury Claim
- Who Is Responsible For Medical Bills In a Bodily Injury Claim
- What Do I Have To Prove In a Dog Bite
- Bicyclists Must Obey California Vehicle Codes
- What Is The Contingency Fee
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Palm Springs Office
1111 Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262