If you want to learn more about the law and how it works for you, please reference these helpful links.
- Atkinson-Baker Court Reporters - A must for any attorney or paralegal in need of a quick reference guide to the most current play in any state
- Cornell - Recent and historic Supreme Court decisions and much more
- FBI - Unusual website for those who are interested
- Federal and State Courts - Detailed information on federal and state courts, including judge and clerk names, as well as contact information.
- Findlaw - A premier legal search engine with a wealth of links to legal subjects
- Intellectual Property - Information about intellectual property law, including copyright, patent, and trademark areas on their own pages
- Law School - More information than you want to know about law school
- Lawsource - Links to U.S. states and territories, Canadian provinces, and federal sites in each country
- Legal Ethics - One resource for ethical issues raised by the Internet, including state-specific requirements
To learn more about the personal injury legal system and what we do, contact us today at 951-652-7600.